With more than a billion active listings, tens of millions of daily transactions, conducted by tens of millions of sellers / hundreds of millions of buyers, across more than 30 countries, and 22 different currencies, comprised of a product catalog staggering in diversity -
eBay is a marketplace like no other that has ever existed If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
In this role you will be a part of eBay’s global Seller Insights group in support of dramatically elevating the capabilities of all of eBay’s
Selling. Ensuring eBay’s tens of millions of sellers have access to world class, supremely intelligent tools, analytics and API’s to support
their needs to operate and grow. This is a key pillar of eBay’s strategic vision for the company
- 3+ years of Java application development and testing
- Experience with the Spring and Spring Boot frameworks – Big Advantage
- Experience with RDBMS and Non-RDBMS (ElasticSearch , K/V stores etc.)
- Team player that can work and support internal and external teams
- Flexibility and passion to learn new domains
- Advantage - Knowledge of micro-services architecture
- Advantage - Experience with Big Data environments like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka.
- BSc in computer science/software engineering